ZIP 6.03% $1.50 zip co limited..

Zip Pay for Amazon Prime Day

1. 751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Amazon Prime Day has started and Zip is the official BNPL on Amazon AU so I thought this deserves a new thread.

Why you ask? My answer is why not when you have those downrampers putting up a new thread every second days almost.

Also this might help some Zip Pay users to take advantage of the sales if they are not aware of it. On top of that Australia Post recommends starting with your Christmas shopping now to avoid potential delay later.

I did a bit of research to see the impact from signing up with Amazon last November. Last year Zip didn't have the prime day for boosting up transaction volume (since Zip Pay only available on Amazon after November last year whereas 2019 Amazon prime day was in July).

However Zip did take part in the holiday shopping season of 2019 so we have these data available to us for the Oct-December 2019 (Q2) quarter:

Total transaction volume = $304.4m, up 60% on Q1 and 117% year on year.

I wonder if Amazon purchases using Zip Pay contributed substantially to this increase in TTV. Imo, the pattern would more likely to continue this year now that we have both Prime Day and Christmas shopping period in one quarter. I am looking forwards to Jan-2021 to see the results!

BTW I just spent $1200 on my first amazon day purchases using Zip Pay today! Yeah!!!

GLTAH. DOYR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.085(6.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.50 $1.40 $22.39M 15.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16337 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 255886 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.