ZIP 2.93% $1.93 zip co limited..

B2C is flourishing in the real sense and BNPL is providing...

1. 10,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    B2C is flourishing in the real sense and BNPL is providing tailwinds so the question of not being successful does not arise. Look at what Digital Wines has done to the small wineries, even the small wineries have started direct sales to customers with the help of logistic and saas provider DW. The big and small have equal strength in terms of sales and distribution and the losers are the distributors. The small wineries have started getting a fair deal for their produce. I hope someone comes up with a good concept for our farmers as well, the world needs it.

BNPL has in the truest sense started linking the merchants with the customers. If a merchant wants to spread any message to the customers at large just send a push notification(like someone mentioned earlier)I can imagine the impact of such messages which will be number of times more effective than any other medium of communication.

BNPL will soon start sharing a significant chunk of the total budget spent on Advertising by merchants (both big and small).

Things are going to change how businesses are conducted for the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.93
Change
0.055(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.96 $1.89 $26.31M 13.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 55581 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.