ZIP 2.27% $2.37 zip co limited..

Zip Profitability, page-331

1. 4,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    dont worry, your not shooting me down,, you lack of reading and comprehension and complete fabrication of numbers is what shoots yourself in the foot...

you say ive "stated that its the intergrated merchant thats experienced higher basket sizes orders and more sales"

and then

you said "its buy now pay later thats resulted in these benefits to merchants. it not that they have intergrated to afterpay or to zip or to sezzle"

please read right at the start of my idea where is started with "PRIOR to tap and zip"

so yes i was talking about a space in time where merchants being intergrated was the result for basket size and increase $ sales.

before you got on about klarna and szl and other who have similar products i was talking about comparison BEFORE tap and zip to AFTER tap and zip to show how some cannibalism of one product feature can cannibalize another. (which is based for anz region, which klarna and szl had 0 to little impact in that time so are irrelevant to the examples given)

you then continue to dribble on and without taken the simple "PRIOR to tap and zip" it just becomes a waste of reading.

you belief that tap and zip is highly profitable is you opinion and im ok with it,, i do want to ask this

i may need a little more info here as i havent read all the guesses at margins and how much is split from visa to tap and zip. this may just be wording but you can clear it up.

you said "they say zip is making .25 of 1 percent in margins..... (result being 1% of 100 = $1,, zip makes $0.25) is that 0.25 revenue, or profit?

next one you said customer spend 100 million and zip gets one million with half being profit,, isnt zip ment to get 0.25 of 1 percent as per the previous example? so that would be 250,000, and 50% of that is $125,000 profit?

then giving away 350k to customers in promos,, well we know what that means..

anyhow your examples are either not clear or inconsistent. if im misreading, let me know

hey btw where do i have a bet that apt will be $273

and also i dont own only apt as you claims,, got some zip as well.

heres a deal,,

show me where i have a bet for 273 and ill never post on zip fourm again,,

and if i screenschoot that i have zip share unlike you claim i only have apt,, then you leave the zip fourm!!

if your not making up these statements and numbers youll have nothing to worry about. right??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.37
Change
-0.055(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $3.068B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.46 $2.34 $23.56M 9.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 321311 $2.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 88617 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.