ZIP 1.79% $1.14 zip co limited..

Zip savings accounts accepting employer salary deposits, page-11

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Well, what a helpful contribution.

Given the rapidly escalating external environment, there is definitely the risk of insolvency. Dark clouds on the horizon but I don't think collapse is a certainty and I'm genuinely interested in what the long term strategy is. If there are signs they are pushing forward with cypto trading over savings accounts then this would be a sell.

And i stand by the comment that BNPL players can compete as they have proven this. The BNPL product has been around for decades in some format but these companies have innovated a solution and left the others all scrambling to catch up. They have captured the engagement of a generation and there is furher opportunity to capitalise on that.

You can't blame them for covid, war, china lockdowns etc. This has created an enviroment where they have had to do a complete u-turn on their strategy (growth to self preservation). What self-preservation looks like as far as future innovation, I am genuinely interested in. As a starting point, they need to have a long term strategy that ensures cost efficient funding of operations. This is why I was asking and interested in responses.

Haven't posted a lot on hotcopper. Probably won't bother posting in future. Such a waste of time. Perhaps other forums are more helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.020(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.13 $47.93M 42.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 179007 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 555537 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.020 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.14 $1.15 $1.13 11515103
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.