DOU 16.7% 0.4¢ douugh limited

ZIP stock ranking, page-32

1. 12,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    DS,

I doubt that the 19 million figure is accurate. If you look at my chart the points going forward from the 19 million figure trend up in a nice smooth looking curve. I used a 1 million user starting point on that chart and you can see there is an ugly discrete jump up over that first month (it doesn't follow the rest of the smooth curve). I'm pretty sure there must have been a longer lead in to that 19 million figure. In any case I won't be using that number as my yard stick.

I agree in not using a price target. As I said I might trade some of my holding if traders get impatient after the launch, but the take up rate is what will really turn this stock from a speculation into an investment. I'll be using the 1% per day growth rate to measure its performance by. Anything better than this and we will have success in my opinion. Hopefully the company is forth coming with statistics as we move forward so investors aren't left guessing. That is my biggest worry about this company, that they remain tight lipped about progress.

Good luck with your plan.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.787M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.35K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 14377561 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13558666 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.