DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

ZIP summary, page-186

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    VNon holder here, interested in perhaps taking a position in this company BUT articles like this are a bit of a worry:

Valid points;

Also, I was talking to few indian friends and realized that Mobile companies in India have been increasing mobile data rates for past couple of years. Most indian relies on Mobile Internet and if companies will keep increasing data costs, not sure how many Indian will able to afford to use ZIP to call friends and families. Also, please note ZIP can only target Indian consumer who would like to be in touch with family and friends overseas. Domestic call rates are very cheap or almost free between same network users along with 2-5K sms free on monthly top up. However, there are other countries to target too and this should balance up well.

No doubt Zip has developed a great product but aggressive marketing will be the key factor in success/failure of the product. Hence, as said many time; It's too early to predict the future of the ZIP but better to be in than out.

Holding my LT parcel but not willing to buy further until & after the few months of the product launch.

cheers
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 12377071 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6131594 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.