ZIP 0.00% $2.22 zip co limited..

....and of course you and Eugene illustrate my point with...

1. 7,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6869
    ....and of course you and Eugene illustrate my point with excellent predictability Sherm's - and a quick whizz through the history of this thread (when ZIP was a lowly $0.28 only in late October 2023!) will confirm the reality of the fictions you post.

Thanks for the mostly complementary analysis @FreeFromStyle. I am sure ZIP shareholders appreciate the recap of the watershed transition of fundamentals in ZIP above that eventually drove the share price (some +700% from its 52-week low) in the longer-run, far more than day in, day out bullying of negative sentiment on Hot Copper. But frankly, the trolling that follows posting on ZIP threads, as illustrated by Sherminator's immediate reaction, is a massive deterent to posting.

The then ridiculous under-valuation in ZIP's share price was obvious to me looking at the improving business fundamentals, but just how far ZIP would rally in 9 months I will happily concede I underestimated. The pricing effects of the dilutory 'convertible debt for shares' swap and the obvious bounce back from that on improved fundamentals, were always going to be difficult to quantify.
    Last edited by bedger: 29/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.22
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.881B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 19975 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.