DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

I spoke briefly to management. I was unclear to me when looking...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I spoke briefly to management. I was unclear to me when looking at the preview screens how Speedtalk was going to be commercially structured - whether the client company paid, or the employee.

I was advised that the product was highly flexible and adapted to suit on a case by case basis. So if a client company wanted to pay 100%, then fine - or 100% the employee or any combination thereof. The example they gave me was if the company wanted to give employees an allowance or weekly credit they could do so. In addition, they confirmed the rates would be standard commercial satellite rates already agreed by SDA with each client and the product would be treated ostensibly as a bolt on to SDA current suite of offerings. So that's clarified any confusion around that.

To me that's the ideal commercial mix. High margin, highly flexible commercially and a fee per client who signs up IN a captive market. When I think about my ideal setup, this is what it looks like.

This is a dominant offering in SDA highest growing segment worth $30m per year, so is easy to see how this could be earning it's market cap in revenue pretty quickly. Captive market with large companies who invest in their employees and see satellite rates as an academic cost of doing business. I can't see how they could go wrong...

I didn't discuss the roll out strategy but I think there's been sone download activity on playstore?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2748511 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6091169 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.