DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

ZipT and iOS

1. 1,100 Posts.
    I downloaded ZipT and have only had 10 mins to test it I wish ZipT would spend 10 mins testing.

1. registration SMS came through but not seamless I had to input the code from the SMS.

2. After loading Zipt it took about 3 mins to change status from connecting too $0.30 credit.

3. No stickers when I sent a ZipT to ZipT message from my Android the iPhone received a link no pic

4. ZipT to ZipT message from the iPhone used some of the credit. Not sure how to send messages free from the iPhone

5. after initiating a message from my Android phone I then sent a photo from the iPhone no problem but then I tried to send existing pics and the thumbnails were so slow I mean really slow it enoyed me.

6. Attempted to send a voice message as a message, it recorded but wouldnt send saying "File Transfer other user not responding check if he is available" Notice the he part.

7. Bundles were in some random order as if it was quickly thrown into the release.

The version is 1.0.0 meaning this is the first untested release these guys really need too spend more time testing every part of the app before releasing it too the market and stop using users as their testers.

These are my initial tests and look forward too other opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $220 70.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 13379198 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13822609 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.