DOU 25.0% 0.3¢ douugh limited

ZipT and iOS, page-107

1. 64 Posts.
    Color me disappointed - they apparently have not learned anything from their earlier Android launch issues...

Downloaded the app onto an iPhone 6 Plus last night with high expectations. Activation was really slick but once trying use the app, the experience seems beta grade at best. On my 6 Plus when looking at contacts, all the text was strangely misaligned and in one case some text was stuck underneath an icon. The main navigation bar icons at the bottom of the screen are large, low res icons and not in the consistent style of other normal IOS app icons. The display when in a call seemed overly lurid and like something out a bad dream. I was left with impression that either a 16 year old had designed the Interface, or that this app has been rushed to market.

When dialing a contact from here in Australia, bizarrely, the app was formatting the number as though I was in another country, with the area code and number presented as (029) 123--1234... US formatting? Really?

Used the app to make a call to a mate in Sydney, then cancelled the call before answered, but the call kept proceeding! Seemed to get more confused when repeating the procedure, with the next call failing immediately. Stopped testing at that point!

Hoping they can fix these issues quickly....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1 194

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 15608184 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13257889 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.