NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Zjin as saviour?, page-24

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Genorah are in disputes with Bengwenyama over Tubatse. More particularly Nooidervachdt and Eeste Geluk (I think this is how you spell the farm's names). This is not something new. The Hoepakrantz farm is next to Modikwa Depths and I believe this may have more to do with the disputes with African Rainbow Minerals (who are the JV partners to Anglo)

If Genorah does settle (or stripped) of the N and E on a 50:50 then so be it. There was a rumour in Perth back in February that the funders of Benwenyama, if I recall correctly its Forbes Manhattan, wanted to settle on a 50:50 basis. One of the people that is advising Forbes Manhattan is a Mozert (I think this is how you spell his name correctly) guy who apparently has done business with OKAP with regards to RRS.

Tubatse is the non-core asset compared to Geratau at the moment. I do believe that Tubatse farms are better than Geratau on a technical basis though since its shallower and higher grade. It is a shame that Genorah and Benwenyama have been screwing around for the past 5-6 years and never settled on a working solution.

A 50:50 resolution on the N and E farm may end up a good thing rather having zero value attributed to it.

Then again I am an arrogant Bogan so everyone must do their own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.