ICI 0.00% 1.8¢ icandy interactive limited

Attention zkSync beneficiary zkCandy..?!I think zkSync TGE will...

1. 1,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Attention zkSync beneficiary zkCandy..?!I think zkSync TGE will happen soon in June or July.zkSync currently boasts a significant size of $10b FDV based on OTC trading priceWell anyway! If you say zkSync is likely to create a boom,Would you like to focus on zkCandy, which appears to be one of the biggest beneficiary stocks...?✅ What is zkCandy?- zkSync's first gaming hyper chain (similar to Optimism Opstack chain)- zkSync Hyperchain established through joint investment between zkSync and iCandy (the largest game company in Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand)- zkSync is known to have the largest stake in MatterLabs (could it be his son’s company?)- Currently, it has been announced that the testnet will be released soon, and the mainnet will be released some time after the zkSync TGE.- The vision is to create a gaming boom in zkSync with iCandy, which has a history of securing 300m+ users by leveraging zkSync's hyperchain technology.✍️It feels like zkSync is now building up a lot of anticipation ahead of TGE.Among them, one of the strong candidates I found while wondering who would be the biggest beneficiary!In fact, since it is a hyper chain in which zkSync has invested directly, I have a feeling that it will receive a significant boost when the token comes out.Well, actually, there's nothing we can do right now, but since Tenet is coming out in 2-3 weeks, let's write guides one by one, starting with Tenet!Personally, Arbitrum, Avalanche, and Base are selecting and pushing their own games one by one.Whether each game does well is a separate issue, but the game layer 2 chains on the mainnet have a fairly large increase, so I think this is a sector that we should always pay attention to.It's still very early days, so I'm just waiting for Tenet...#zkcandy #zksync #zk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $6.62K 367.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1168373 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 228770 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.