ZLD 7.50% 74.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

ZLD Chart, page-49

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I scratch my head reading you post and wonder. At first I did not want to reply to such pointless post but then I thought what the heck.

diverging views on short term SP. Some will be right some will be wrong. NO S***

I predicted some down days this week. Anyone can go on any forum or thread and say that. What do you expect: a stock to be up 5 days a week.

Forget manipulations, it's an excuse for being wrong. Every stock is being manipulated just like what white911 said. Don't be so naive.

Anybody can buy stocks. Was buying stocks as a kid a long time ago and made money on my first 2 trades, 300% on my first. Takes a lifetime to understand why.
    Some of you aren't there yet obviously. Luckily you have people like me interested so that's good news for you.
    I don't need to elaborate on that. Are you listening to what you're saying.

If you have been doing this a very long time then you sure ain't doing well otherwise you wouldn't make such empty remarks. Either that or you just a joker. The former or the latter, vice versa stop embarrassing yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.060(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $8.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 74.0¢ $845 1.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 124 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 5528 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.