ZLD 0.00% 80.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

ZLD chart, page-5

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Im all out of cash however i really hope this remains for a few months as i hope to pick up about 400k more shares around nov

Ive written the money off for a good couple years which helps me sleep at night.

I agree investor sentiment irrespective of an individual company's mote has a superior hand in driving market valuations.

The question is do we believe investor interest will return over the next year or two?

Personally I think its inevitable.

Weve only seen the bare minimum of federal and regulatory changes to this landscape - that is what sparked the risk appetite of investors to begin with.

Doctors still cant bloody prescibe the stuff properly yet and surveys have shown over 70% of doctors believe mm is a a valid alternative to opiate and benzo treatments.

Not the mention the oil extract advocates using it to treat all kinds of other ailments.

The machine has been built and is moving and again i think its inevitable.

As regulatory aligned clinical trials and data begin showing compunds are safe and effective - changes with in the regulatory landscape and mainstream access will take place.

You either believe this is on the cards or you dont.

And in my humble opinion, it may take some time but it is inevitable.

Once these mainstream blockers begin getting ammended, access is streamlined and prooven drugs start getting approved.

Investor interest will reignite once they see companies making money - especially when looking at the comparitvly low todate valuations.

Speculation will we reawaken and companys with some real mote will get rerated.

Unfortunately the shortsighted view however is dim.

Do your own resesech but in 5 years the amount of money thats already been invested in this space by heavily invested board memebers is going to start producing notable outcomes.

And you know what. I would hate more not having owned zelda at sub 10c and seeing red for some time to not owning it when it is rerated to 40c plus.

Good luck guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1457 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.