ZLD 9.70% 73.5¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Some thoughts on the SP action last few weeks - below chart only...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064

Some thoughts on the SP action last few weeks - below chart only shows the weeks since the CR shares come online.

• It's good and somewhat surprising that the SP has held up so well after the CR, it never really threatened 5c. Unlike the previous CR when it dipped below pretty quickly.
    • The instos have made a f'n fortune the last few weeks, such easy money for them, it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. But, tt's no use giving it too much thought, as a retailer you have to work with whatever is served up by the market.
    • There are some big buyers out there, and the volume has been insane.
    • I would prefer not to see any ann's until we get a clear signal that supply is running out around the 6c mark - you would think the instos would have to be out by quarter's end, so maybe ann's last few days of September or early October would work well for the sp.
    • What's noticeable about the chart is how smart the buyers have been, knowing there is lots of volume after the CR they haven't wanted to pay too much and have been happy to buy up to 6c, before allowing the sellers to push it down on much less volume (blue vs yellow bars). Some of you might have noticed gaps between .058 and 0.61 over the last week that open up.
    • When she goes she might go for a big run.

Good luck all.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2476/2476026-91a58ad5b2da372a621817bbe8bbaa04.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.065(9.70%)
Mkt cap ! $8.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 73.5¢ 67.0¢ $4.313K 6.297K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4944 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 14086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.