ZLD 12.5% 28.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

ZLD Chart, page-746

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Ahh zelda zelda zelda sorry zelira. Lol.

you know i was pointing this out to a freind of mine recently as it was holding well during the slowdown at xmas. And i was thinking it may coil and bounce in the newyear to new highs.

it still just might. Right? I was about to retake my original holding and double my currant position. Not even joking.

He pointed out in the last 4c zelira spent 1.2 million.
    on advertising and staff. Then said to me this company's has spent 100k a week. Wtf. I said yeah and started running the spiel ive grown acustomed too for the last 3 years and reconsidered that entry. Lol. Thankyou jebus.

The stock price will do that. This may very well unlock value that sees it hold double digits and test new highs. And that may very well be one day soon.

Not even joking - the mobs got how many products now in market actively growing its revenue? The impact of this could be transformational. But then ive been saying that next thing would be transformational for years

You just dont know. Ive been way off on this one for ever.

refuse to sell down that original position. I will not sell and then see zld rocket. It is what it is.

Just another punter making the most of his tealeaves.

good luck chaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.040(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.177M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 28.0¢ $4.691K 15.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.