ZLD 13.5% 32.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

ZLD - what's happening on SP and how to benefit

1. 256 Posts.
    To celebrate my on-boarding on the Australian MC train , I'll share why you should be very confident about ZLD shareprice increasing in the NEAR future. I'm not talking 5 -10 years down the line. I'm talking before Xmas.

-orders of 1 stocks bringing back SP down. It's on every day. This means there are buyers with very large pockets loading up on ZLD. They prefer to lose $200-$1000 a day, to ensure small shareholders sell their stocks and they can scoop. It makes sense if you have $1 000 000 to invest, you want it bought over a month at 0-68 -0-70 avg, not to buy it a 0.72 average because you've scooped all the orders in a short time frame.

This is a mark the SP is maintained down for some players to accumulate. Now, you know that, and why, and that yes, it's legal, you know what it means.

It means you have an extended period where you can also buy cheaply. It means big investors are coming on board. It means you may have announcements of entities who have accumulated to levels where they need to disclose (unlless they split the amount just below those levels.

This 1 stock share is as big as the massive orders seen on CAN recently. It means big money is moving in MC. It means we're close to another leg up.

Enjoy. Understand what's going on, so you don't get mugged off your stocks.
    Last edited by MarkB.: 03/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.050(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.631M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 32.0¢ $1.241K 3.628K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8036 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 266 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.