ZLD 27.8% 46.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Correct, I predicted the gap was very likely to be filled at...

1. 256 Posts.
    Correct, I predicted the gap was very likely to be filled at around 0.60, but the condition for this was external, that was a consolidation on the major US indexes, which still has not occurred. Too long to explain why this why one of the critical elements for my prediction but it was.

Since this correction didn't occur within my timing, this means there is an increased chance the correction may not happen. A fairly strong floor has built around 0.65 and sellers have dried up completely below 0.70, the SP is maintained artificially lower because of systematic 0-100 random sells. It's obvious one of a few entities are scooping and keeping their buying average down.

So an entry both above 0.65 and orders at 0.60 make sense however I'm less confident the gap fill will occur. Especially since we're due a breakout given my chart analysis. It could very well still fill the gap in a huge sell wave and then bounce hard to new levels.

Volumes are very low because the market has no sellers really but whoever is scooping.

If my wave 2 of investment in MC is coming, then that play can not fight the buying volume incoming.

This week will be interesting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.