ZLD 0.00% 68.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

ZLD - what's happening on SP and how to benefit, page-3

1. 256 Posts.
    Hi Luke,

I can't answer so this is not an advice. I'm not a licenced profesisonal in Australia. Which is why I make money and know a lot more anyway.

This is what I'd do

1- I'd be happy to invest in companies in MC for a 5 years minimum period
    2- I'd upweight IP companies like ZLD, but I'd keep a mix of integrated MC companies like THC. CANN/ AC8 since they will become integrated in their evolution from MC growers.
    3- I'd max out MC investment since I believe it'll be a revolution in medecine that CAN NOT be stopped now.
    4- In a more detailed view, I'd upweight companies with am ability to scale up or a game changing profile. I like RGI since it's now a bit more liquid but it has an agriculture wide product that is selling very well already, not just MC. I like adding up to ZLD since it's obvious once it'll be unleashed some company will either try to take it over, or buy licences/ IP at a price that'll send SP flying. I like CPH also given they very soon delivering their product. I'm still dubious on MMJ/MXC and MDC, I'm not at all keen on ESE and what they're trying to achieve (even though I see one scenario where there SP increases), not keen on SCU either.
    5- I'd consolidate and average up for the next 3 years and invest an amount I'm happy to sit on for 5 10 years, expecting it to x5 to x10 at a porftolio level (some like ZLD have x20 potential)

For a novice, you have a good sense of where to be. Invest only what you can sit on, and invest depending on your exit strategy (short term, long term, how much you want to make...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.716M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 68.0¢ 68.0¢ $508 747

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 26073 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.