ZLD 3.26% 44.5¢ zelira therapeutics limited

ZLD - what's happening on SP and how to benefit, page-364

1. 24 Posts.
    Waste of space?

As a self-medicating habitual 24/7 smoker of 6 years, who graduated with honors in Computer Science and tutored higher education students in maths and programming - not to mention my current job as a research assistant at a prolific Australian uni conducting studies on human behaviour in finance and economics, or my other job as a 3D javascript engineer (I make websites that show data in 3D) - I think your comments are wildly misplaced. The only waste of space is the intolerant and ignorant people of the world.

As for @Gillysrooms, you're a fool if you can't see the very REAL benefits of medicinal legalisation and recreational decriminilisation (not making weed legal, but ensuring that recreational smokers are not criminalised and people with real medical needs can have them met). Besides the plentiful medicinal properties, we also have use for it in oil, clothing, crude construction materials, paper, rope, ointments, and the list goes on.

I for one am experienced, and have informed myself through studies, on the benefits and side effects of THC/THC-A and CBD consumption in all forms, specifically dealing with debilitating chronic pain. I'm vehemently of the opinion that it is entirely on the individual as to how it either enables or cripples them. In most cases a person that consumes excessive substances is, albeit unknowingly, treating depression or another form of ailment either mental or physical. Cannabis itself has not proven to be the harming factor, and is a far better option for treating conditions than many alternatives (which so many people do, without even knowing their behavior is considered an addiction (literally anyone that drinks after work regularly or always has opiates on hand is self-medicating and/or addicted to a far worse substance than cannabis, but we've normalised the behaviour)).

'Pot-heads' are people too, and more often then not they are in pain. Enjoy missing out on the reality of the cannabis boom. Even people like McDunk can see what's coming and are riding the wave in spite of their prejudice.

Cheers,
    A 'Pot-Head' Scientist
    Last edited by Hzrd: 25/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $5.049M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.0¢ $5.879K 13.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 114 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 8972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.