ZLD 0.00% 80.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

"one Person sold a heap an some others panic sold by the looks...

1. 394 Posts.
    "one Person sold a heap an some others panic sold by the looks of it. Nothing to worry about"

And now about 10,000,000 shares less in the buy depth than yesterday. Buy/Sell depth is starting to even up, 18mil v 15mil. Was 30mil v 10mil yesterday. IMO the sp has been propped up for last couple of weeks. Sincerely hope the small guys/average punters took some profits @ 12-14c range when they had the opportunity. Looking for Sell Depth to outweigh Buy Depth in coming days, as has occurred with other MM stocks Depth. At that point we will be closer to seeing the sp bottoming out. After being made look silly by ZLD's sp a couple of times, I dare not state the sp will be dropping back to or near CR price (7c), but I can say I will only be interested in becoming a ZLD holder again around that mark. As I said before, be blowed if I'm paying 20, 50 or 100% more than the Sophs. Pretty happy the little guys/average punters have gotten a good chance to buy at or below CR prices with a few of the other ASX MM coys and TBH expecting/hoping same will occur here. For me included
    Last edited by stantrent71: 27/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1457 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 64 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.