ZLD 0.71% 70.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

ZLD, page-5

1. 394 Posts.
    "All the negative Nancy's on this forum had me thinking the price would drop down to 7c (I was waiting for it so I could load up)"

@Megawatt wait a little longer, I suspect you'll still get your chance to "load up".

As I said, and IMO it applies here too, on the thread of another MM stock (trying to avoid cross promotion) of which I am a holder at a much higher sp than CR (so I am doing myself a disservice in effectively 'downramping' the sp)....

"...any small investors/shareholders paying above (7c) to buy ZLD shares at the moment are just helping the Soph's line their pockets. Sure, some may like to argue that ZLD is worth more than 7c, but IMO if the Directors state that's a fair price for the Soph's, then my way of thinking, that's all any of us should pay for ZLD. Until there's proof to the contrary (rock solid anns about or leading to ZLD making money) ZLD is worth no more than 7c. Ofcourse, in my opinion."

P.S. Changed the sp and ASX code to suit this thread, but same story as far as I'm concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $7.943M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 73.5¢ 70.0¢ $1.176K 1.633K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 1846 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.