ZLD 0.00% 80.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Must admit ZLD's sp rising to these levels has been a massive...

1. 394 Posts.
    Must admit ZLD's sp rising to these levels has been a massive surprise to me and my suggestion to sell in the 9's was way wrong.

Congrats to those that held or bought when the sp was in the 9's and rode the sp into the teens. Admittedly I don't understand it, but only a fool denies the facts. While IMO fundamental facts didn't support the rise, the strength of sentiment certainly did.

But I refuse to chase ZLD, because in the past ignoring fundamentals has always brought me unstuck. Overall, I am very positive about the MM sector in 2017, and fortunately some of the other MM stocks have come back to levels where I could justify buying some and stay invested in the sector.

Don't get me wrong, I like ZLD, infact it was the 1st MM stock I ventured into and the one I've done the best out of thus far. I'm not averse to investing in ZLD, but at the moment, on currently known info and fundamentals, I cannot.

Still can't see how ZLD's sp won't come back down, considering the CR @ 7c and the fact there's an absence of any announcements that would justify buying ZLD above 7c atm. But hey, I was wrong the last couple of weeks and the sp might very well prove me wrong again.

There's no guarantees with any of these speculative MM stocks, but IMO 1 or 2 of these will ultimately be successful in the long run and there in lies the challenge, trying to predict the winners and the losers. Must confess I'm no closer to working it out at this stage. ZLD holders your chances are as good as any at this early stage. Best of luck to the holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1457 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 64 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.