AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Hi Jenita,very hard to estimate with current info that we have...

1. 519 Posts.
    Hi Jenita,

very hard to estimate with current info that we have becuase we don't know exact costs of getting the gold out of Feysville & if any captial will be required & what will be gold price, etc...

but if we want to look at history, based on Mandilla project gold, SP achieved 13c as a peak value, so we don't know whether Feysville will have the same characteristics of Mandila or not but that could give you some ROUGH idea to what could be a value based on the historical success story of Mandiala project.

considering the pity value of 4c on Friday, that's definetly a "POTENTIAL" multi-bager company IF & ONLY IF everything goes well.

also, we don't forget the potential of KOONGIE PARK. I can proudly say from my previous calculations that if/when KOONGIE PARK is announced a goer, we would have REVENUE FROM KOONGIE PARK of what could be up to $1.00/share over the life of the share of 5 years but again this is ONLY A POTENTIAL at this stage & subject to metal prices continuing going higher & many other factors.

this is only my own opinion, pls DYOR & I hold & am biased!

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.