ZNO 3.70% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

ZNO hand sanitizer sold out?, page-10

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    hi Dui

I saw the photos on their face book page in Fiji I tried to post the photos by it didn't work. So if someone would like to post the three photos go ahead.

One of the photos show five 1000 litre totes and a caption of On Going Commitments. Thats a rather large donation x $15 a litre is the going rate for b2b or $50 for b2c.

I'm a big fan of Fiji and I'm sure Zoono wouldn't commit a large donation like that if we weren't travelling well. So with the lack of news from Zoono I drew the conclusion maybe thing are better than the share price.

As for the share price probably more fun and games with downward the pressure, until a miracle news announcement comes along. The price at the moment is 63 cents, when they posted the Microsoft/Boeing news we were 62 cents. So feel good announcements are really worthless we need an increase in income.

So the next 4C will need to improve, and that is anytime until the end of July. So in four weeks without some good news we are heading lower in share price. Only retailers like us will feel the pinch. Merrill and Regal have their own agenda and I don't know what that is.

I feel for the retailers who are under water on Zoono with no relief insight.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $4.864K 167.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 67654 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.