LYC 0.33% $6.07 lynas rare earths limited

I have posted my comments: I learned from your article on July...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I have posted my comments:

I learned from your article on July 4th regarding the high-level round table discussion on the future of the rare-earth industry in Malaysia, the country to which Lynas – a company which is the only significant producer of rare earths outside China – was invited to build their rare earth facility. This discussion is taking place today and the main speakers at this event will be the Entrepreneur Development Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Redzuan Md Yusof and Mara Corporation chairman Akhramsyah Muammar Ubaidah Sanusi. These are obviously speakers who recognize the value Lynas brings to Malaysia. As a long term shareholder of the company, I am disappointed by the lies and vicious statements by some government ministers. Lynas, in an attempt to explain the workings of the LAMP, has issued many invitations to those ministers. As far as I am aware, they have never accepted. How can they have a balanced view if they have not once seen the plant? Have they not considered the importance to the Malay people to have a company like this in their country? Given the importance of rare earths to the green sector, with the magnets used in wind turbines, electric cars and countless other energy-efficient electric motors, the importance of Lynas to Malaysia cannot be overestimated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.07
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.09 $6.02 $35.62M 5.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 298927 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 30108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.