TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

I was reading the last omv presentation trying to find out some...

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2010
    I was reading the last omv presentation trying to find out some detail about an asset omv have with another oil stock I hold CUE
    What I came across is that Zola ( bianchi ) is listed as one of their high impact wells and one of their key assets going forward . Omv like apache and bhp are very big companies and I have no doubt given omv 20% Zola stake as well as their stake in Wa155 they would be on of the front line bidders
    They also coincidentally have WA 155 palmerston 1 as a high impact well for end of this year
    If Zola is good enough to prominent feature in their presentation as a key asset for future growth for such a big company and BHP categorise Wa155 as one of their biggest disoveries last year I try do believe the assets will be sold for a nice sum.

Everytime I think about the potential I am minded by Troys willingness to forgo salary in lieu of Shares based in Sp hitting the 1.40 mark. He would know what these assets are worth and I suspect we may be very pleasantly surprised . I suggest people go to the omv sight and read the presentations - you are sure to be excited by the significance of the offshore assets - valuable for majors with market caps of 10s of billions - very very very valuable for Tap with a market cap of 130 m odd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.