BCC 0.00% 14.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

To compare the location monitoring to Find My Friends for an...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    To compare the location monitoring to Find My Friends for an Enterprise customer is probably a bit short sighted.

As well as the point of difference in the dedicated device physically (battery life, ruggedness, always-on etc). Ready to go you can just clip a Zoleo on a field staff jacket or backpack or mounted on the vehicle windscreen.

The device can be integrated into existing systems via API now, and allows not just adhoc location checks but time stamped full location tracking which is valuable in auditing - such as being able to check where someone was at a particular time and how long was spent at that location which may be critical for insurance auditing purposes when problems arise or even just figuring out ways to optimize your fleet staff’s deployment.

I actually think there’s much more upside in Zoleo as an enterprise device and would attract much stickier, higher paying customers.

To suggest that iPhone takes 100% market share for every application hasn’t come true with other functionalities built into phones today - there are always niche and dedicated use cases that can have further value.

This would be a much greater problem if this stock was trading at a multiple higher than the digits on your left hand, but it isn’t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $2.052K 14.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 33077 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ 8743
Last updated 10.12am 17/06/2024 ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.