ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi Pogues - assuming you have not put me on ignore I will...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi Pogues - assuming you have not put me on ignore I will clarify a few things.  I have been very supportive of the company for a long time as is well known.  I do not have any connection to the company or anyone at the company, however I had requested information regarding activities from time to time as have others.

What changed - well following the CR in July the company once again they set timelines for deal completion for Zolpimist and CBD for Sep 30th 2018.  I had a discussion with SC in early Sep 2018 to ask about progress and was informed very clearly that both were on track and if anything 'progressing faster than expected'.  So with only 3 weeks til end of Sep it is understandable the you might believe what you are being told, however as usual timeline elapsed and no deal. Add to that the sell off by large holders commenced with the pump including members of Stewart family.  Simple as that, another missed timeline and insiders exiting on mass.... 

I enjoy reading opinions on this company posted here and still believe they have potential, however history shows a continual pattern of missed guidance and not sure this will change unless there is new leadership.  Good luck if you can make some $$ here you deserve it but it could be a long wait....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.