GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

hi prfl,The lisbon field started with lynch dolomite and...

1. 642 Posts.
    hi prfl,

The lisbon field started with lynch dolomite and mccracken which are 2 formations below leadville, but also those formations are only around 8000 feet. Pb2 has to go to 15000 feet for the same formations, most drillers prefer shallower wells where they have better chance to produce since it doesnt cost as much and not as risky, if pb2 can get good results in the deeper zones and based on pb1 gas shows we should hopefully see some good results the pb2 well can be compared to lisbon in size as they are similar.

We had 60 feet of gas shows in leadville but had water contact, this time hopefully have good gas shows and bigger then the 60 feet seen at pb1.

The lisbon field did have gas shows in other formations its just the last 40 years they are still producing from those deeper zones, i think its over 1tcf from leadville now in lisbon.

In an article back in 2006 they spoke about how the pb1 well was significant in utah, its because if they can get good results from the deeper zones on the wells and decent flow rates it might bring more attention back to utah gas drilling.

Since zone 10 had 41 feet of gas shows and possibly bigger after the results are released, i would be hoping to see 40-50 feet intervals for lower barker creek, pinkerton and leadville. Everything so far at pb2 has been a lot bigger then pb1 so those type of intervals might be possible when start drilling next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.