CDX 1.89% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

Thought it was great to see and listen to Craig exuding so much...

1. 2,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2800
    Thought it was great to see and listen to Craig exuding so much confidence (accepting he could sell ice to Eskimos!).

His frustration with SH's with regards our Mobvoi fixation was palpable, however I think he is missing the point a bit. I think all LTH's here understand that our own products, under Atcor and CONNEQT, are the game changers and where the future lies ... and in fact is why we are holding. I'm certainly not holding for a license deal with Mobvoi.

However, what was worrying me was the complete silence and apparent disregard for published timelines. That then brings into play trust, and if I lose trust with management I move on. Today's zoom was the first step to rectifying that ... the fact he held it, then the honest, open style of communication in which it was conducted. All was explained in regards to Mobvoi, and made sense.

My counsel to Craig & Niall would be to maintain the open and frequent dialogue. They know what's going on and you could could sense the excitement, but leaving us in the dark only leads to mistrust and rumours, and wasted energy all round.

All is good, The future is tremendous. I can't see why I won't be converting my options.

IMO. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 6.0¢ 5.3¢ $20.04K 360.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35185 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 3915 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.