KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

I suggest reading the latest Spire quarterly results if you...

1. 1,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    I suggest reading the latest Spire quarterly results if you haven’t already.
    It might help explain why I believe what you’re saying is a delusional fantasy in my opinion. No offence intended.
    If you see what Spire have done in 10 years it is really impressive in my opinion.
    They are at $100mUSD in ARR. Growing at 30%. Over 100 Satellites in orbit and very few satellite write offs.
    They’ve done incredibly well from a technical perspective and delivered huge growth in top line revenue.

However, look at their market cap. Approximately $100mUSD. That’s 1 x ARR. NYSE has issued a share price warning. They are doing all they can to get cash flow positive in 12-18 months because that is what the market demands.

You’re suggesting it would be a bargain basement price for Spire to pay $50m+ (at a 40c share price) to buy no ARR and add significantly to their operational losses?
    I personally can’t see a planet on which this would be welcomed by Spire shareholders.

If you use the same 1 x ARR multiple that Spire is valued at then what would the Kleos share price be?

https://ir.spire.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/154/spire-global-announces-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2022

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.