I tried using Siri once and the result was the same as talking...

1. 46,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8793
    I tried using Siri once and the result was the same as talking to my ex wife - She had absolutely no idea what i wanted and then she kept saying im sorry i dont understand that please repeat yourself !!!

Oprah Winfrey has made some serious cash in her time but racking in a cool $17 million for one single tweet is off the charts, even for her.

So how did the media mogul do it? Well by eating carbs of course.

According to Market Watch, Winfrey found herself rolling in the dollars by writing about how she was able to lose weight on a Weight Watchers plan while still indulging in bread.

Oprah Winfrey has made $17m from one single tweet.

Her post, which includes a 30-second video, tells us all about the former talkshow host she loves bread and doesn't deny herself the delicious carb by "eating it every day."

"I lost 26 pounds, and I have eaten bread every single day," she said in her testimonial clip.

Indeed Oprah has a weak spot for bread, but she's one of the biggest individual stakeholder in Weight Watchers, with about six million shares in the company.

Within an hour of her tweet going live, shares in Weight Watchers had jumped to $2 a pop, meaning if Oprah was to sell her shares there and then, she would have made a pretty nice $17 million for 30 seconds work.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.