ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Zoono Alibaba store is now LIVE, page-172

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    A company that grew sales from ~$2m to $36m in six months is not a high growth company? Is ~1,800% growth in 6 months not sufficient?

I don't get all the whining about management. Management does not control the SP, the market does. PH clearly stated he's not going to make any announcements unless he has to (i.e. only announced United Airlines given they made an announcement). He will let the numbers speak for themselves (i.e. you'll get a 4C in October and the regular half year and full year accounts). If investors don't like this approach and require more reassurances than every 3-6 months, invest in a company that gives more frequent updates.

As I said before, the market appears to be hung up on what appears to be a decline in monthly sales from April to May/June and fear of regulatory approvals in 2 markets (one which had nominal impact on prior sales - US). Investors need to understand the bulky B2B distributor sales and smooth them out over a few months. Retail is expected to decline from peak panic sales in March/April. Also the product lasts for ages, a family can go several months if not years after making a large retail purchase for themselves. A large proportion of current retail sales are likely to be new customers or gifts to others (which may turn them into new customers) which is a positive.

The focus is B2B sales when financial and personal resources are limited. B2C sales are a bonus that will build up over time. It s unreasonable to expect a company that did $2m sales several months ago to suddenly have B2B and B2C channels in every country with all the leading retailers/platforms, using the top sales reps/celebrities in each market from day 1. Give management some slack, it's a mammoth task to achieve that within several months, whilst setting up multiple new offices, signing more distributors and winning plenty of large blue chip clients that will be around for at least 12-24 months before even thinking of an alternative product/supplier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.952M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $102 3.653K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75807 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 376881 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.