ZNO 0.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Zoono looking for a BDM in India, page-29

1. 20,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1220
    I would agree in most other cases but not in ZNO case for the foreseeable future with their business model, there's simply no need for any additional cash & their first port of call would be the debt markets.

This is a business that is highly scaleable with minimal capital requirements, low overheads & has customers who pay in advance as part of their distribution terms.

The attitude that because they are listed & have acccess to capital markets that they will therefore have a CR irrespective of whether they need it is flawed.

They are generating cash & have over $3.3m+ in the bank.
    With the margins ZNO generates they can buy inventory that they can turn into $10m+ of sales wiith that cash number.That would cover 75% of what I anticipate they will sell in FY21 ($13m).

The company would need to sign several agreements far bigger than they've ever signed before that transform the business to the next level & start giving out credit before they need extra cash let alone a CR.

And then there's the point that the CEO owns just over 50%. A CR to 3rd party investors would mean that not only would he be diluted but also he would no longer potentially be the majority shareholder.

I think ZNO will pay a dividend before doing a CR.
    Last edited by Tarvold: 12/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $19.30K 705.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 167997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.