ZNO 3.45% 3.0¢ zoono group limited

Here’s my 2 cents on the new setup.I think it’s important to...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Here’s my 2 cents on the new setup.

I think it’s important to recognise the company objectives which are essentially B2B, not so much B2C.

Due to freight costs (which are now horrendous worldwide) and logistical issues, they’re setting up for B2B sales online & box orders. It’s clear that small parcels are Very problematic to freight right now.

I’m sure the package offerings are related to how the product has been selling too.

While at the same time, establishing a model that will allow distributors to purchase wholesale and ultimately develop individual retail sales channel in local regions. Therefore the new online retail structure won’t directly compete with local retailers.

They’ll also be controlling the packing locally, which will become something of a game changer in this new (less globally sound) economy. They’re working towards meeting demand and restructuring (pivoting) the entire company by the looks of it. And doing it in a level 4 lockdown with pressure points everywhere. And I mean everywhere.

they do have the sales demand, but the pressure is extreme and unheard of. I imagine their dealing with things flying from everywhere and it’s simply not as easy as people think.

if you really want the product now, just get it. Pay the price. The product lasts 3-5 years. Things might not get better in a hurry. You’re investing in walking outside with self-confidence. It’s worth plenty right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $7.815K 281.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 473963 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.