ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Zoono Online start changed to TOMORROW (Friday), page-31

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    In my opinon, I wouldn't even classify SKN/HTC as competitors for ZNO. The big difference is the scale of distribution, whereby Zoono is in nearly all continents and most major countries around the world. Where as SKN/HTC only seem to be in Australia and America at the moment if im not mistaken. Due to Zoono large distribution scale, Zoonos main competitors include the likes of GLOBAL International brands and Local brands, for example, Zoono is being used in Mumbai and London, two of the most important cities in their respective countries. The options that the London Underground could use are extensive, and HTC/SKN will never be considered as they haven't made the fogging capabilities yet. Thats what the HTC and SKN holders seem to forget, they dont have a product yet that has fogging capabilities, nor do they sell in 1000 litre totes. Zoono are 'only' competing against HTC/SKN when it comes to B2C and small 50ml hand sanitiser, and this was only 1/5th of the revenue last quarter. Zoono main revenue is from B2B, and thats a sector that HTC/SKN are not apart of.

You cant just compare HTC/SKN to ZNO just because they both sell 'Hand sanitiser' that tested successful against the surrogate coronavirus. ZNO has an extensive global distribution network that includes North America, Asia, Europe and Middle East, and ZNO have a product that can be used for large scale commercial fogging. ZNO main source of revenue comes from B2B. In the commercial sector, ZNO is competing against the biggest and best disinfectant products in the world. If you are to critically compare ZNO and HTC/SKN, you will realise that they are very different companies in regards to how they earn revenue, product usage and competitors.

DYOR and this is my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $3.009K 106.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37037 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 7855 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.