ZNO 0.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Zoono Order Numbers, page-209

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Their B2C sales service appears sub-par unfortunately.

I ordered a whole bunch of items during their black friday sale. I had no communications that the items had been shipped, let alone delivered. I later discovered that they had been delivered and even stolen from the front of my house a day earlier.

Was very disappointed in their customer service and poor communications. I sent them a long and detailed email about my experiences from the store experience through to the delivery. Got back a "sorry for your inconvenience" type response, but no reimbursement, or even a goodwill gesture despite some valuable feedback.

I thought I might give them another go a few weeks ago with the facemasks, hoping they'd implemented some of the feedback I'd provided. The experience was more or less the same unfortunately. Again, the main bugbear is the lack of proper communications regarding the status of the order and lack of "integration" with the postal service for delivery notifications. They've clearly got a long way to go in fixing the whole online store experience. As a shareholder, I can't help but feel let down in this aspect. If I weren't a shareholder, I'd be thinking twice about returning as a repeat customer based on my poor shopping experience.
    Last edited by MasterGogo: 20/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 103700 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.