ZNO 3.85% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Zoono working 24/7 to fill orders, page-258

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    To be honest if product supply is not an issue but bottles are, I would love to see a small bottle solution somehow where a single application supply was given to every household in NZ, or at least in heavily affected areas (Auckland, Waikato, Queenstown, Wellington) with an individual code with a buying incentive on it.

There is a very real opportunity here to take control of the hand sanitiser market in NZ and Australia within months, the company simply needs to explain the advantages of their product over traditional alcohol based sanitsers.

As someone that uses the product, the advantages of the hand sanitiser is:

- It is scientifically proven to kill Covid 19 substitute virus, in certified labs over 100 tests, as far as I am aware.
    - It feels great on the skin, it makes your skin feel soft and clean, and once dried you cannot feel any firmness, discomfort dryness even on daily use.
    - The product has no smell whatsoever.
    - All natural ingredients, no alcohol - it is non-flammable, so suitable for long term storage for business or large scale distribution.
    - The packaging of the smaller units is high quality and rigid, but small enough to travel in a travel bag, or sit at the end of an office desk.

I am sure there are other advantages, but Zoono I hope will see the value in starting telling those using rubbish alcohol based sanitisers why Zoono is better in a much louder fashion..

- Trademe advertising
    - Kogan advertising
    - Mail drops, if possible (yes, this will work, the elderly don't necessarily use computers but they are at risk and more likely to buy than younger people).
    - Online newspaper advertising, specifically on pages discussing Covid and the effects it is having on the community.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $2.214K 79.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 83972 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.