ZNO 7.41% 2.9¢ zoono group limited

Zoono working 24/7 to fill orders, page-432

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    @chris1983

Lots of people making comparisons to A2M which I would also love to happen but trying to be realistic. Daigos buying and reselling are still B2B relationships. IE: A2M selling to ColesWorths . They dont need to service each and every customer

I dont think @Tarvold is directly against B2C, rather he understands the limitations and costs of running B2C Successfully. One of them having a 3PL service helping them out. With 3PL in place, margins of each sale will be down, with the hope that they increase sales and processing of sales significantly.

B2C is great for the brand and awareness, and there is a large margin on it. But take into account packing and shipping, customer service (all those pesky emails asking where my product is, why do I have to pay extra tax, why one product is better than another etc), then your margins slowly are eroded. A good B2B contract provides lower margins, but ongoing purchases and a less fussy customer. A good sales manager can manage a whole group of B2B clients, where as a customer service rep can only go through so many emails a day to customers and even non-customers that are asking questions and not purchasing.

Guys, we have to remember we are all in the same boat (except for some shorters), and want the company to profit and succeed. This forum is a great place for discussion but lets keep emotion away

Happy Tuesday to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $9.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $7.262K 253.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 417027 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.