ZNO 3.85% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Zoono, page-10

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

30 day 'guarantee against all viruses' at Cambs bus stations to be dropped

Two city bus stations were deep cleaned, and the Combined Authority claimed it included 'a 30 day guarantee against all viruses'

Agree but as a potential investor it’s more of the corporate governance of the company I am looking to invest in .
    In allowing these claims to be made together with the excellent news to the ASX that has driven the share price to its new height .
    With the tremendous success of selling to USA bus company’s , U.K. train and bus company’s further supports the share price BUT then there are headlines like this appearing that are very concerning with also investigations by Trading Standards even more so .

All these company’s from what I can see bought Zoono because of the 30 day claim .

Hence they then made very positive announcements “ killing coronavirus for upto 30 days but now some are very publicly retracting these statements as have Zoono .

So out of the $ 11 million of product sale in 3 months how much was bought because of this 30 day claim .?

Without the 30 day claim in these markets what does that do to revenue and more importantly the share price what if the regulators were to prosecute ?

From what I read that is one of the outcomes that can come from an investigation by Trading Standards in the U.K. and the EPA in the USA .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $2.214K 79.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 83972 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.