ZNO 3.85% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Like Paul said in the results presentation, it is quite easy to...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Like Paul said in the results presentation, it is quite easy to kill a virus/pathogen (they are all fairly similar and can be destroyed in a similar manner), the difficulty is in stopping them spreading. If Zoono works on several, there's no reason to doubt it wont work on them all.

Yes frustrating such approvals are not already obtained in all relevant markets but it seems it is being worked on and expedited where needed. Makes sense to have the regulated ability to claim ability to 'kill COVID' given it is front of mind for people.

What's given me comfort in this is that some of Zoono's blue chip customers are willing to support Zoono with the regulators and even share their independent test results. That's the sign of a strong customer relationship and loyalty to the brand that I want to see for long term success.

Also, the initial negative media attention will shortly be turned into a positive. Free marketing. Zoono has grown sales from < $2m in H1 to > $36m in H2 with only $0.15m in marketing expenses. It is truly unbelievable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $2.214K 79.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 83972 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.