ZNO 7.69% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Tarvold interesting agree Are these test results against...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Tarvold
    interesting
    agree
    Are these test results against bacteria and microbes for 30 days done by an independent laboratory ? Do you have them save me googling .
    From what I can see
    the laboratory test results are I presume as set against the world wide test protocols namely
    EN 14476 that Paul quoted in the report to the stock market in Feb then amended it in March
    This test allows you to make a claim against enveloped viruses enveloped and non enveloped
    The tests Zoono have undertaken against feline and vaccinia would give them a limited claim only
    The bacteria tests I presume are under different EN protocols and presume with some more googling I will get to them .
    But to me in good company governance in U.K. and USA market places if your distributors and customers are making wholly in accurate statements against the regulation you are equally responsible to correct them not to leave them out there
    but maybe when you look at the sales figures a good move .
    Removing it by friction makes a bit of a mockery of train and bus company’s adopting a product where they state kills the coronavirus for up to 30 days but it’s then wiped off by the on boarding customers .
    bacteria and viruses from my googling are a mile apart
    Googling with zest to try and find the Zoono test results

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.