ZNO 5.77% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Agree will do more research . ZNO has also actively stopped its...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Agree will do more research

. ZNO has also actively stopped its own distributers/resellers from making incorrect, irregulated claims when selling its product.

Finfree

I presume you are referring to headlines in the U.K. like below these will keep me awake at night as they haven’t done what you state and stopped customers making what now clearly from the postings above are incorrect headlines

GTR uses 30-day Coronavirus killer to help protect passengers and colleagues

Govia Thameslink Railway’s (GTR) entire fleet of Thameslink, Southern, Great Northern and Gatwick Express trains, plus stations and staff areas have been treated with a powerful new viruscide which sticks to surfaces, killing Coronavirus for up to 30 days.

Electrostatic spray guns for zoono - Blackfriars 2 a product that will kill Coronavirus for up to 30 days and we are applying this to surfaces across our network on a 21-day cycle. We want to do everything possible to work with passengers and staff to keep them safe and this will further protect everyone

But yes I will continue with my research especially around the testing that has been done with available data on google .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.002(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $2.165K 77.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 261817 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 891 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.