ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Tarvold Thanks for advise and yes doing more research .But...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Tarvold
    Thanks for advise and yes doing more research .
    But previous posts said they did there own testing to prove 30 day claim all be it that wouldn’t be recognised by regulators .
    But if as you are saying they are purely relying on independent labs for there there test results and 30 day claim then that makes it easier to get to the bottom of it as just compiling all the test data made available from Zoono Germany .
    To get the test data from Zoono main site you are asked to sign an NDA ? That’s a bit strange .
    Also since these story’s are starting to break
    Daily telegraph x2 in the U.K.
    investigation by a News Chanel in the state’s following an investigation including with interview with Paul where he states not sure about regulation in U.K. or USA ? Again I would have thought the chairman of an international chemical manufacturer would now or someone in the team would now the law in 2 of the largest markets in the world .
    Also Coverage on Australian news

My favourite Zoono hand sanitiser is out of stock as with all products and the 30 day claim has been removed from the website together with any picture reference to Z71 ??
    Hopefully they are all sold out and nothing sinister .
    Will let you know my findings from the test reports I have downloaded there are quite a few but cheers Zoono they kindly made reference to the list of European EN tests they have carried out so no doubt the 30 day efficacy evidence is in there somewhere .
    Give me few hours to go through it .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $14 520

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 184061 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 252612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.