ZNO 3.85% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Zoono, page-4

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    UK - I believe there's ongoing engagement plus a hearing with the trading standard to come to an agreement. Nobody wants to put a timeframe on it, but hopefully with a product that can save a few lives, the regulators will be incentivised to speed things up a bit.

In the US, my understanding is that it's pending emergency approval by the EPA, who just recently approved a 7-day competitor. Hopefully, with the abundance of test data both in the field and the labs, they will come through.

This situation, in my mind, is not binary. If we don't have approvals - there's no reason that Zoono can't continue to sell in the UK/US (just without a written claim - corporates do their own testing, but SMEs might be turned off). Plus in countries like China, regulators are more relaxed and Zoono can already claim 30 days with the Government's blessing. Then there's farm animals.

If Zoono receive an approval in the US/UK it's basically an endorsement from the Government and you can probably expect the mother of all marketing/PR campaigns to take advantage of it.

Classic case of heads Zoono don't lose much, tails Zoono wins a lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $2.214K 79.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 83972 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.