ZNO 3.85% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Zoono, page-51

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646

Nice. My usual rule is to dispute stuff on HC once...but you did go away and research & come back with a test doc. I commend you very much for it..a lot of folks simply talk about it and don't follow through.

if I might be so bold to share some un-solicited advice:
    - research of what a company's product+claims needs to be done BEFORE one buys shares in a company...not specifically during the week when SP is falling & one can't sleep......everything might just look like a conspiracy/con job then?....possibility of being too emotional...but nevertheless, better late than never, especially when one seems to be is losing paper money....

- posting HC stuff to "Paul do this"; "Paul do that"...is not going to get a result. Like shouting at the PM on TV...I doubt Paul is reading HC threads as avidly as we seem to be!

I would encourage you to summarise your concerns more neatly and email Zoono company directly. As I have said in other posts, you+me own a small piece of this company (not a controlling interest)..follow through like all mature investors, write to the company and talk directly to them about your concerns. Then decide if you want to stay or sell or buy more! (or launch a court case/ASX investigatio).....and then maybe come back and post on HC too the results, so others may learn also.

Now, in terms of the tests, you are cherry picking facts & mashing stuf togteher. That's very clear in specifically calling out X lab report statement...but then ignoring the context or other tests done for the same efficacy.

1st example you wrote:
    Zoono do not have to report if it passed or failed because as quoted on page 3 of the report posted below “”In the absence of an official EN test there is no pass or fail criteria for residual antimicrobial efficacy”” WOW !! So this 30 day claim in Europe is based on this test which is a FAIL but as it isn’t an official test Zoono do not have to report the results !!!!
    - usually, in my limited experience, Disallowed salesman don't actually post out a copy of lab tests (1 or all 150 done) showing their oil doesn't actually work..to the very punters whose money they are taking. Because these 'simple folk' might actually read the doc and pull out? a minor point...but hey, true I reckon of any con..unless its mis-direction of course, like in a magic show....

- in context of the fact that 'there is no EN test', there can't be a pass or fail criteria...because you need criteria to define the pass or fail line. Otherwise the lab can be seen to just making up its own line..which another lab/biz/org might not agree is the 'right' line.

- and actually, the test shows v good efficacy right upto 30days....

Despite all this, the report still states the test results of reduction %. You are picking out a single line from a whole section...to prove some sort of negative view..that's quite mis-leading and panic mongering, frankly.

Here is the whole section, copied and pasted, without any photoshopping:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2420/2420686-f7292ae514b5dfc1bf816b144c52fcc1.jpg
    A few contextual points jump out then
    -... the Z-71 trial continued on from 24hrs to 30days (weren't you looking for a 30day claim?)
    - ....demonstrates significant residual activity after 30days..
    - goes on to explain the test procedure + what bacteria its being tested against
    - explains there is no official pass or fail criteria for this type of test (don't forget lab still DID the test (with no end standard seemingly) and company is posting results openly)
    - goes on to confirm....99.99% reduction after 7days...99.8 after 30days (depending on bacteria)..they forget the % but I am assuming they mean %, not just '99.8 more bacteria after 30days'...

Yup, this is not the Covid19 test....there was another post by Tarvold (I think) a few months ago with a copy which I read + online info I read about the tests done + media reports etc...

I am not going to reply to every single Q in your post nor post every single test I checked (previously) before I invested my money & then analyse lab tests line per line (again!) in an open forum......but I did read everything you posted + the doc link (thank you). After all that, I still feel comfortable in my investment and research and continue to hold...likewise up to anyone here, what they wish to do...

You have to do your research and make up your mind. If you want to think this company is making fraudulent claims, taking money etc...there are legal avenues to pursue investigating your claims properly. A HC forum is not really the place to start a revolution against an ASX company (pretend or otherwise)...this type of post will be taken as 'shorter post!'...even if you are genuinely concerned and seek answers...

2. 13,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Correct. Alan Davis aka Swami and little Alan from twitter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $2.214K 79.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 83972 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.