ZNO 4.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

Just stating the obvious here. Yes i think the share price will...

1. 1,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Just stating the obvious here. Yes i think the share price will keep going down until the trading standards approval has been received at the very least. UK operations would be impacted. By howmuch? I dont know. Im not interested in arguing with shareholders in this forum about this fact. There are quality posts here but half is consumed in absolute junk and self promotion. I am a shareholder. I did buy at 2.60 + about 2 months ago as i did not predict Zoono had taken any shortcuts with not obtaining the relevant approvals to warrant their claims. If not for this issue i reckon we wouldve been at $3 +, especially before ex dividend date. According to Tarvoid and the rest of them, zoono was always not worth more than $2. Each to their own, but in these circumstances, i agree until Zoono can get its act together. Now Zoono fans...please dont attack me for saying something negative about the company...you need to take in all positives and negatives to be a quality investor. No one here is a know it all. Sorry to pop your balloon.
    Last edited by Simmy_Gelati: 28/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $3.499K 134.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109449 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2072 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.