ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Understand what you are saying but what if they don’t allow these claims ??
    I read that the only claims by law you can make about a product in the U.K. and USA are in accordance with independently approved laboratory tests set to the Standards in that country .
    In Europe its currently EN 14476 for a virucidal activity and there is absolutely no where in the test protocol I have read that tests for a 30 day efficacy ? with a pass or fail after 30 days .
    So the claims I read that” Zoono kills the coronavirus for upto 30 days “are very powerful in driving sales, revenue and the share value .
    So yes in relation to saving lives I agree but what if there is no independent test for 30 days, could making that claim be putting lives at risk ? If it’s applied every 30 days only, especially if there is no independent test protocol to follow in the USA and U.K. that allows these claims .
    And then how could the regulator allow a product to make these claims if there is nothing for them to validate these claims against under there own country testing protocols?
    otherwise all sorts of company’s will be making all sorts of invalidated claims ?
    Have you seen any test data that supports these claims from other country’s ? Or in the U.K. and USA ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $450 16.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90413 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.