ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

.Agree with Simmy _gelatti thanks lilo 88 will email ph...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    .Agree with Simmy _gelatti
    thanks lilo 88 will email ph
    personally prefer things in writing than a phone call .
    Claims in the U.K. and USA have to be substantiated by independent laboratory tests set to a recognised standard
    In Europe its the British Standard EN test protocols and there is not one test that is designed for a 30 day efficacy test
    So hopefully trading standards in the U.K. create an exemption for Zoono to continue with its 30 day claim or not .
    If its a no it will be for all the reasons stated but in it being a no they may prosecute, they may not .
    Prosecution would be because of headlines in the U.K. that
    ”Zoono kills coronavirus for upto 30 days” published by the train company’s using Zoono and the fabulous sales success because of these headlines .
    Under U.K. legislation a company has a duty of care in what gets published .
    Where did the train company’s get this information from ?
    IMO I think confusion over the Pas 2424 test and En 14476 which nobody has yet corrected .
    There are also distributers quoting its efficacy against Bactria for up to 30 day’s but again unless the authority’s make an exception , there is no British standard EN test protocol that allows for an efficacy test for 30 days which is what sits behind all claims that can then be made .
    It doesn’t matter what we think it’s now with the authority’s
    and all they can do is either default to the test protocols and EN standards that already exist or make an exception for Zoono .or worse make an example of Zoono and prosecute .( let’s hope not )
    We do hold shareholding through my family trust and not enjoying the ride at the moment
    We may well choose to get off but we need the share price to be higher than it is at the moment
    I am not a competitor
    I don’t like being spun lines just fact especially in relation to corporate governance and investments we make .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $450 16.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90413 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.